TERMS OF CONDITIONS AND USE
The term “CODA, Inc”., or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the Website whose registered office is 1027 E. Burnside, Portland, OR 97214. The term ”you” refers to the user or viewer of the Website. This Website is owned and operated by CODA, Inc.
- The content of the pages of this Website are for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third party provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and/or materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable at law or in equity. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
- This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, images, photographs, text, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice which forms part of these terms and conditions. Components or material contained or referenced in the Website are protected by copyright and other laws pertaining to intellectual property rights.
- All trademarks reproduced in this Website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the Website.
- Unauthorized use of this Website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- This Website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience and to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) and we have no responsibility for the content of any linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this Website from another website or document without CODA, Inc.’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of the United States and the State of Oregon.
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE IS FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. THE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED BY CODA, INC. WHILE WE ENDEAVOR TO KEEP THE INFORMATION UP-TO-DATE AND CORRECT, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, ABOUT THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, SUITABILITY OR AVAILABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ANY RELIANCE YOU PLACE ON SUCH INFORMATION IS THEREFORE STRICTLY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM LOSS OF DATA OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
THROUGH THIS WEBSITE YOU ARE ABLE TO LINK TO OTHER WEBSITES WHICH ARE NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OF CODA, INC. WE HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THE NATURE, CONTENT AND AVAILABILITY OF THOSE SITES. THE INCLUSION OF ANY LINKS DOES NOT NECESSARILY IMPLY A RECOMMENDATION OR ENDORSE THE VIEWS EXPRESSED WITHIN THEM.
EVERY EFFORT IS MADE TO KEEP THE WEBSITE UP AND RUNNING SMOOTHLY. HOWEVER, CODA, INC. TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR, AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, THE WEBSITE BEING TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE DUE TO TECHNICAL ISSUES BEYOND OUR CONTROL.
This Website and its content is copyright of CODA, Inc.- © CODA, Inc. 2008. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents of this Website, in any form, is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print, view, play, or download documents or audio or video sound on the Website to a local hard disk for your personal, informational and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the Website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express prior written permission,
- distribute or commercially exploit the content.
- transmit it or store the content in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- modify any material, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any content on this Website.
QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
If you have any questions about the CODA Inc.’s, policies, please feel free to contact us at:
- CODA, Inc.
- 1027 E. Burnside Street
- Portland, OR 97214
- Phone: 503-239-8400
- Fax: 503-239-8407
We are committed to resolving disputes within 1-3 business days.