CODA, Inc., respects each individual’s right to personal privacy. We will collect and use information through our Website only in the ways disclosed in this statement. This statement applies solely to information collected at CODA, Inc.’s Website.
Part I. Information Collection
Visiting Our Site
CODA collects information through our Website at several points using “Google Analytics”. If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the Website, read pages, select links, or download information, we will automatically gather and store certain information about your visit. This information does not identify you personally. No information about users/visitors will be sold, shared, or utilized in any commercial way.
We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit unless you choose to provide that information to us:
- The Internet domain (for example, "company.com" if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourschool.edu" if you connect from a university's domain) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our Website.
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our Website.
- The date and time you access our Website.
- The searches you make.
- The pages you visit.
- If you linked to this Website from another website, the address of that website.
We use this information for statistical purposes and to help us make our Website more useful to visitors. Unless it is specifically stated otherwise, no additional information will be collected about you.
We do employ cookies. A cookie is a small text file that our Web server places on a user’s computer hard drive to be a unique identifier. The information we will gather from cookies will enable us to track usage patterns and improve the content of our Website. The information we store and utilize will not be identifiable information. We will collect and store only anonymous information such as whether you have visited our Website before, what times you access our Website, and what website connected you to us.
Personally Provided Information
You do not have to give us personal information to visit our Website.
If you choose to provide us with additional information about yourself through an e-mail message, form, survey, etc., we will only maintain the information as long as needed to respond to your question or to fulfill the stated purpose of the communication.
- The information will not be shared with anyone not on the staff of CODA, Inc.
- Your e-mail address will not be provided to any third party or used for any electronic mailing lists - government or private.
- We do not create individual profiles with the e-mail information you provide or to give it to any other organizations.
- The e-mail material, including your e-mail address and/or name will in no way be correlated or linked to the material that is automatically collected as described above.
- We do not collect information for commercial marketing.
The only exceptions to the above would be pursuant to a bona fide court order, serious threat to health or safety or otherwise provided for under federal regulation (see 42 CFR Chapter 1, part 2 Confidentiality of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Patient Records; http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/cfr/waisidx_03/42cfr2_03.html).
Part II. Information Usage/Disclosure
CODA, Inc., does not disclose, give, sell or transfer any personal information about our visitors, unless required for law enforcement or statute.
For users who provide us with contact information, we may:
- Possibly respond directly to you for clarification.
- Process your request for information if you make one.
- Try and answer your questions if you ask them.
And again, any response from us would be made only based upon your request or when we may need additional information from you to respond to your information.
We do not register users to our Website; you will not receive announcements from us about our agency, our services, newsletters or job listings unless you request them.
We do not create customer profiles based on browsing or contact history. We do not supplement information collected at our Website with data from other sources [such as credit history to authorize payments].
We do not share data with any third party.
Part III. Disclaimers
Links to Other Sites
We do offer links to other websites. Please note when you click on links to other websites, we encourage you to read their privacy policies. Their standards may differ from ours.
References in this Website to any agencies, treatments, services, vendors, or companies do not constitute CODA, Inc.’s endorsement or recommendation. CODA, Inc., is not responsible for the contents of any linked or other websites or pages referenced from this server.
When visiting our Website, your browser may produce pop-up advertisements. These advertisements were most likely produced by other websites you visited or by third party software installed on your computer. CODA, Inc., does not endorse or recommend products or services for which you may view a pop-up advertisement on your computer screen while visiting our Website.
The information provided using this Website is only intended to be general summary information to the public about our agency. It is not intended to take the place of any written law, rule or regulation. Our Website does not offer chats, forums or message boards.
If you have any questions about the CODA Inc.’s, policies, please feel free to contact us at:
- CODA, Inc.
- 1027 E. Burnside Street
- Portland, OR 97214
- Phone: 503-239-8400
- Fax: 503-239-8407
We are committed to resolving disputes within 1-3 business days.