You can help!
Household, personal and children’s items are always needed by CODA programs. If you have new or like-new goods to donate, please contact Stephen Cassell, Director of Marketing and Individual Gifts at 971-202-7763.
Update! residents of CODA’s Residential settings need hobby and craft supplies of all kinds.
- new twin sheets
- new crib sheets
- new towels and washcloths
- new adult twin-size blankets
- laundry detergent
- tissues and toilet paper
- All adult toiletries, including soap, shampoo, powder, deodorant, feminine hygiene supplies.
- men’s and women’s shower shoes
- shaving cream and disposable razors
- new or like-new children’s books (baby-3rd grade) including lesson-themed books and workbooks.
- new or like-new books on parenting, current job-seeking, basic money management and other practical advice books.
- new editions of classic or contemporary fiction; biographies and sports topics.
Toys & Games
- games for children, preschool and Kindergarten through 3rd grade level.
- board games such as Monopoly, Scrabble, chess/checkers
- wood puzzles for young children
- ride-along toys for small children
- plastic building blocks for ages 18 months and older; sorting toys for toddlers
- journals and pens
- transportation supports, such as gas cards, TriMet passes and cab-fare vouchers
- art supplies including washable crayons, washable broad-tip markers, washable paint, paint brushes, children’s scissors, colored paper, drawing paper, glue sticks.
- adult rain gear
- children’s rain gear (toddler through 3rd grade)
- strollers (lightweight and easy to fold and carry on public transportation)
- plants, vegetables starts, seeds